Environmental Leadership Ltd provides training, assessment and consultancy solutions to the waste sector. We can help you if you need a Permit application for a new waste site; if you need assessment for WAMITAB; or you want help to introduce a Health & Safety Management System.
For over 20 years we have been delivering WAMITAB and Health & Safety training for all sizes of organisations, from multi-nationals, through to sole traders. In all cases we pride ourselves on understanding your needs and adapting our approach to ensure we make a real difference to your business.
We are able to offer a full suite of qualifications, from WAMITAB Level 1 and 2 Qualifications in Sustainable Resource Management, through to WAMITAB Level 4 Qualifications in Anaerobic Digestion, Mechanical Biological Treatment and Landfill. In fact, if you think a specific activity you carry out would benefit from a WAMITAB certificate, we can work with you to get this Validated.
WHY CHOOSE US?
- One of the original WAMITAB Centres, with years of experience
- Assessors have expertise as operators, regulators and educators
- Widely respected, with staff sitting on various industry working groups
- Externally accredited by organisations such as IOSH and the CIWM
- Excellent client satisfaction rating
- WAMITAB audits indicate an ‘excellent’ rating